Tuesday 16 December 2014

LUSH Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar

Posted by Lucy at 11:51
I was in Oxford on Saturday doing my Christmas shopping and simply couldn't resist nipping into Lush for a browse. After spending absolutely ages smelling almost every product in the store, I finally opted for The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar which cost £3.25. 

As soon as I arrived home, I was desperate to try him out, so I ran myself a hot bath and crumbled this adorable bath bomb beneath the tap. The citrus-y smell was truly wonderful, as were the masses of bubbles that this bar instantly created. This tremendously festive little penguin, which was inspired by a breed of penguin found in Australia, turns the bath a beautiful shade of blue and really gets you into the Christmas spirit.

Some of the key ingredients are: Sicilian lemon and mandarin oil, orange flower absolute and bergamot oil.

I'd definitely recommend this product; it's fun and would make a lovely Christmas pressie!

Toodles :)



   










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review